Monday, December 11, 2006

Kindness

I'm volunteering with the Art Appreciation Program at Wolf's school which means I am in his classroom once a month. Last week, while waiting for the kids to finish writing about their favorite food -- Wolf's was "My favrit food is ice creem cake be cus it has sugr" -- I watched my son with his kindergarten friends. From across the room, I saw him having a conversation with a little girl on the other side of the table. After a few minutes, he nodded, got up, walked around the table, bent down and tied her shoe.

I'm not sure why I find this so touching, but it was really incredibly sweet.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are the mother of the two cutest sweetest kids ever in the history of the world. =)

and i never use words like "cute" or "sweet". haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home