Black Diamonds
I promised I would post about our awesome girls weekend ski trip to Breckenridge. And here it is...
Happy 40th Catheryne! Hi Alicia!
We ripped the towel rack out of the wall during our wild lesbian threesome. Not really, but the towel rack did break. The desk clerk didn't seem to mind though - at least not after I gave him the wild lesbian threesome story.
We loved our hotel and the complimentary cucumber water in the lobby was nice - gotta keep hydrated in that high altitude -- but please please please, Mr. Marriott, coffee in the lobby is really a must have for our next trip. We found Catheryne's next husband on match.com, we solved the riddle of the lawyer mommy balancing act, and once we finished all that, we talked and talked and talked about old flames. Plus we ate some great food and in our spare time, met some people on the lifts, chatted with folks in the hotel (or more accurately, one lady chatted our ears off with her recommendations for a great time at "Breck"). We ripped up the slopes with our skiing prowess -- even that one time we took the lift up without knowing where we were going and ended up on the black diamond (okay, it was blue/black diamond but bad enough after spending the day on the greens). We shopped and shopped and bought some cool girly shirts. And we hit the SPA. Yeah, it deserves capital letters.
There is nothing like hanging out with girlfriends talking, drinking wine (and beer and bloody mary's and yummy coffee drinks) and making plans to change the world.
This year, I'm signing up for tap dancing lessons. And I can't wait for my 40th.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home