Six Weird Things
Crystal tagged me with this about 100 years ago. It's taken a while because, well, I think I'm so stinking normal. In fact, I could easily come up with six bland, normal, generic things about me (e.g., brown eyes and hair, I come from a family of four, as an adult I am a member of a family of four, and so on). Even so, I'm going to give it a shot. So, here goes, six weird things about me:
1. I hug myself when I'm anxious, excited or particularly satisfied with something I've done. I know that sounds weird, but the title of this post is six weird things . . .
2. With my husband's help, I gave my children weird names (does that count?)
3. I have a hard time sleeping without wearing socks. I have no trouble sleeping naked - except for the socks of course.
4. I have, on more than one occasion, purchased a small (half pint?) of whipping cream, brought it home, whipped it up in a chilled bowl, and ATE it. Yes, just by itself, with a spoon. No, I don't add sugar or anything else. Yes, I know it's a little gross, but here's what I want to know, does the one teaspoon measurement on the food label apply before or after it's whipped? Because, you know, whipped up and spread out, it's probably only about 5 calories a teaspoon, right?
5. There is a full size, 6 person, 70s swinging style hot tub inside my bathroom. Of course, I didn't put it there, but I'm running out of ideas here.
6. I have a small mouth. I know because two years ago, the new hygienist at my dentist's office told me so while she was taking x-rays. She mentioned this more than once in fact and wouldn't stop talking about it. And here's the best part, she added (and she said this more than once), "really, you have a small mouth - you know, you should tell your husband that." What?! I think Troy still has the voice mail message I left for him after that appointment. The first few seconds are me trying to talk but laughing too hard to get anything out - probably also because, I have such a small mouth!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home