Monday, April 20, 2009

That would be just my luck

Listening to the Savage Love podcast this morning and someone asks, what about fingering my girlfriend while driving? Not a good idea. Dan says, if texting is dangerous..... But here's the part that cracks me up, he says, "I'm such a pessimist, if I did something like that, there'd be no doubt - that's how I would die. Can you imagine? They find you dead in the car, hands up someone's skirt." Is it weird that I have the same mindset as the gay male sex columnist? That's exactly what I thought listening to the caller. Further, I'm always thinking crap like that. Like for example, what if I died tonight? Someone please please please come clean my house. And do something with my bathroom. Heaven forbid people find out I really do live like this.

Finally, I'm totally addicted to Dan Savage's podcasts but I can't drive around with the top down or the windows open with it playing -- I drove through Starbucks yesterday and about pulled the volume button off of the radio trying to turn it down when he was discussing whether there is any way to "gently" tell your girlfriend that the other girl in the three-way gives better blow jobs. Not to mention the fact that he sprinkles "fuck" into the conversation as often as everyone else uses the word "the." I almost typed "the 'f' word" but really, I just pulled up my dormant blog to type out two paragraphs on how I can't stop listening to a sex advice podcast. I am pretty sure I can say fuck in this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home